We want you to be happy with your purchase, but we know that sometimes things change that are out of your / our control, or something has gone wrong along the process.
So, we have put some rules and regulations in place below to assist in finding a solution.
- Regular stocked items can be returned for a full refund / credit / exchange, providing they are in a resalable condition and boxes / buckets / bags have not been opened. Palletised products must still have the protective ‘see through’ wrap on them. CRT International must be notified within 3 days of receipt of goods through the ‘contact us’ portal on the web site.
- A handling charge of 25% plus carriage will apply to any returned goods, unless goods are faulty or incorrectly delivered by CRT International. Delivery charges are not refundable unless goods are faulty or incorrectly delivered by CRT International.
- Goods that are insitu and are subsequently found to be defective will be handled on an independent basis and in conjunction with the manufacturers recommendations. You should still report the defect to CRT International in the first instance.
- All returns must be accompanied by relevant invoice / delivery note detail.
- Coloured materials that are not regular stock items cannot be returned.